New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  14:56:19  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I tried to access the ST Clan site and it says I have an invalid IP so it blocked my access [..]
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  15:59:49  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Side Question. WHERE IS WES????
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  16:13:54  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Today he's in Galion doing a big Cisco install.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  10:41:58  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
here I am :)

Sorry guys, internet was down for a 4days and i needed a break anyway. I played some last night and hit 46, although everyone's passed me now haha.

I should be on tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  12:55:00  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
We'll be there, our server is up and running now: 205.245.84.151
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  14:57:20  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
You can count on me to bring my "A" game.
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  00:42:45  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
It was fun. But man we got our asses kicked. Maybe we come to your server next?

And if you bastards so much as come close to me with a knife...[nw]
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  10:07:16  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by ST Marauding1

It was fun. But man we got our asses kicked. Maybe we come to your server next?

And if you bastards so much as come close to me with a knife...[nw]

LOL, I take it Adam got you a few times?

Either way, it was fun playing with you guys.
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  10:59:28  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
We're having a hard time playing as a team. We got spoiled on the squad based BF2. Some of our guys are too lone wolf to reign into strategy. I was watching your tactics in defense, excellent formations. You have placers and rovers, that's the way to do it.

The one time I came to your team, to even out the numbers, I got a 10 kill streak. They called me a traitor for the rest of the night. Thanks guys. But I got my red stripes on the shotee that game too. [wt]

Its fun playing again. See ya in the field.

And yea Adam likes knives too much.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  11:56:12  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Not as much as he likes his silenced mp5 and uav jammer. We don't play any differently than we always have. On HQ and Domination I suck or if you look at my K/D ratio I suck... I'm a sniper with that noob tube as I'm sure many of your members were complaining, don't worry I hate it when it happens to me too. Adam clears the way for the rest of us, however I've been especially impressed with Joker's play as of late, he's really been playing well. Our server has been lagging a little bit so we'll have to look into that but anytime. If you bought the game through steam let us know and you can add us to your friends list. Make it easier to get a game going.

Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  12:10:54  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Hey what can I say, I am pretty good!! I prolly am the lone wolf in the group though. My tactic in HQ is to flank around the enemy and get behind them to kill (knife) everyone. I think that the rest of my clan/group goes after the flag, I usually do not take part in that, unless after I flank around them and kill them all, that is when I go for the flag. I do miss my chopper/plane/tank/jeep/buggy/SCAR-L but what can you do.
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  16:28:15  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage

We were murder in the skies with the helos.

I'll catch you guys around soon. Azreal is the stabbing noob in our group. he got Adam a few times. I just put the knife on my mouse 3 button. We'll see if that helps. Drop in on us. I will dl Ventrillo this weekend and come see y'all, if time allows.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  16:57:21  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
I had to change knife to "E" otherwise i could never hit it in time. It kinda screws my lean, but oh well. I'd rather knife someone.

I'm used to playing deathmatch so the squad/team stuff is different for me. Hopefully my internet starts acting better so I can actually play again. It was horrid the other night, kept getting kicked for "loosing key packets".
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  09:03:49  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Punkbuster is a POS Wes, I drop key packets everytime the phone rings on my DSL. I have a Logitech MX1000, my vent speak buttong is my #3 and my knife is my #4 so if you keep me talking, I'll never be ready to knife. My stats in team death match are a lot better, because I'm not always rushing to a flag and running past the enemy making for an easy target. But please crouch if you're following me. Anyone with a decent set of speakers can hear you from a mile away, ADAM and JOKER!!!
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  17:29:46  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
You should of been on last night, we were straight owning everyone. I think we lost 1 match the entire time I was on.

I'll be on tonight, gotta get that 5star.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000