New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  18:15:33  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I might be on, I left work early with a headache, the headache is gone but I still don't feel well. We went two days straight. Something like 10 hours without losing a match, it's fun.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  09:01:10  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
I <3 hardcore.

Shotty + wet work ftw!
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  11:55:00  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I like Hardcore as well, it makes teams play as a TEAM
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  12:03:03  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
i concur w/ u mr.herman

as we were doing last night on some hardcore, sabotage matches you have to play as "a single unit" or u just get owned...

(like the other team)

[bc] --> =PGC= pwnin!
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  18:43:21  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Or you run into some noob like WesM63, throwing nades straight up in the air and killing several people.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  23:56:58  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Yes, he like to play against us. Maybe because he gets thrills getting killed over, and over, and over again!!!!
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  00:35:57  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
haha... maybe we should start playing against ourselves..?

it will only make us better in the long run!

(while making us very angry in the process :P)
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  14:42:38  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I don't know what you're talking about, I love playing against Adam and getting owned, it's much fun, in all serousness I joined the club to play with my friends and not against them.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  13:56:13  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I am going to be doing some killing tonight! WHO IS COMING WITH ME?
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  20:23:48  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
I dunno but im PWNIN right now...!

where are u?

NOT PWNIN thats where...
Go to Top of Page

triggerloco

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  15:44:28  Show Profile
Hello Guys, I'm so glad that you guys are into COD4. I was trying to decided between COD4 and Crysis and in my research I found that the single player is better for Crysis but the multi player is better for COD4. About the ranking system, the only good thing is that after reaching level 55 you have so many things unlock that you can customize your classes. With the perks you can gain advantage over your opponents if you use them wisely. I'll be checking for you on the vent server so we can show them what gaming is about.

Later.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  20:38:41  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
Good to hear from you man...

Ya we have all been into COD4 for quite a bit now, most of us are the 5 star rank and we do tend to reek havoc on the servers we enter. We do have our server up, u can get the info on the homepage...

But for vent you just have to upgrade to then newer version...

Hope to see ya out there!
Go to Top of Page

triggerloco

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  20:11:05  Show Profile
Good to hear that you guys have not lost your touch. I'm on level 54 working on 55 this weekend. Well, I'll check your server to see if you guys are around.

Later.

Edited by - triggerloco on 01/04/2008 20:13:13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000