New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  21:16:41  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
I got stuck in the SP part of the game so I decided to give MP a try last night. That is one thing that annoys the crap outta me. Massive base raping. They really need spawn points that the opposing team cannot get too.

There was one game were I died 8 times in a row because I would spawn.. start running and die. Kept getting shot in the back by someone laying prone behind me.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  18:37:35  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Yep, a bunch of homo's, I think I cleared the part you're stuck on last night but I'm not sure. It's getting very difficult.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  13:05:28  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I loved playing COD4 last night. It is a lot funner (is that a word?) with only 5v5 or less. I will be on tonight but I am heading home tomorrow morning so will not be able to play :(

Unless I take home my PC
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  15:35:22  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
I got through single player on Hardened no problem... So i dunno which part u fellas were stuck on but its not too bad :P

I enjoy playin the MP game. I dont mind the spawning and such cuz it just adds different aspects to the game that bf2, and prolly tf2, does not...

I am gonna keep playin it so ya... Adam is catchin up though...
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  15:44:41  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
I'm the opposite Adam, I like the big servers with tons of people.

Some of the maps are HUGE and with 10-15ppl its hard as heck to find someone.

I hit lvl43 saturday and haven't been in the mood to play the last few days, maybe tonight. Hit me up.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  16:03:29  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
you can count on me to be on. I think I am level 36 so I gotta catch up.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  16:10:19  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
Stop hacking and you wouldn't get kicked so much ;)
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  16:32:53  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
In a month we all are going to be 5 star general as well as most other players as well (that is retarded). In an update they need to change that, I think, because getting the highest rank in an online game in about 2 months is pretty sad.
--My 2 cents
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  07:48:31  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Yeah I mean I'm a noob and I'm almost lvl 40 I think, if it wasn't for all those knife kills on adam and kevin I'd not have any points at all ...jk...

I too like the smaller players, it requires more team work and strategy and you can't just run everywhere and spray bullets. BTW learn how to crouch you commie bastards!!!

Ask adam, I can hear a pin drop...
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  13:16:01  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
haha... I agree with wes.. i like the bigger servers but no more than about 32-34 people on at a time... If your doing a team thing then it is a lot easier to get kills and points and be a total maniac with your weapon... And once u get your Airstrikes and Helos they actually kill someone, where as in the 10person servers, its impossible to kill like more than 2 with them...
--my 2 cents (haha)
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  16:21:19  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
But a 10 person server requires more skill than the run and kill stategy on a bigger server. Heaven forbid people try to avoid getting killed

BTW where the heck are the ST guys? We start playing COD4 and they are no where to be found?
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  15:21:31  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
Have no fear, ST is here. [bc]

We're at beerbob.net. I am so glad that I kept in touch wit y'all after RCA. ST is doing great. We are up to 14 active members. We spend most of our time on CoD 4, as I hoped we would. BF2 was lovely, but the cheap rats would put out enough maps for my attention span, besides, the graphics on CoD are amazing.
Our server is on the list, look for Suicidal Tendencies (209.160.74.104). It is usually set for HQ, but some FFA gets in once in a while. If you guys are running TS I’d love to jump on and make fun of you for a while, and the same is true for y’all TS Server:ts2.ecgnetwork.com:8776. We generally frown on noob toobing and clays, but its ok if your are a noob and can’t shoot straight. I hope to catch ya. I am on every Sunday evening, and randomly after 6Pm during the week. I would be the one running around aiming a shotgun to your head. Sine we leveled out our ranks, lame as that is, the only sign of status is turning our guns different colors. I hope to catch you with my gold shotee, soon. [f]
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  22:52:44  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
We tried tonight to get on your server, but it was not updated to 1.3 I will try again tomorrow, and about TS. We use Ventrilo but if no on is on I will get on your TS and pwn with you all
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  09:34:31  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
Beerbob just updated.

We should be good today. See you in the field.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  22:38:17  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
well good to hear ya got the update going...

We will be on ur server soon, you can count on that one...

5 Star gens will attack ya soon!! lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000