General Topics
 Requested Clan Scrims
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  14:31:01  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
ITOE, clan friends of my little brother, have challenged us to a little scrim match. Just for fun, thats it. The time they say they will be on is around 8:30pm and everyone of us =PGC= guys are welcome. They just want some good people to play with, is what Brad tells me...

Server IP: 69.31.15.82:28960

Nothing serious at all just another clan lookin for fun basically... ALL =PGC= guys are welcome to play there they just were lookin for something to do.

Tonight around 8:30pm (i say again)

wiskeywabbit (spelling) is supposed to be the head guy for them so look for that name.

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  22:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Good gaming tonight guys, I played over my head all night, maybe I should stop gaming for a few months more often.
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  00:51:40  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
[bm]
Yep, you guys did very well! Pat your self on the back!
Even for most of us, that have been on a small vacation for about a month of COD4 game. I had to change my aiming my self, since I'm so use to playing the heavy/pyro in TF2. I did miss the heavy laugh when you kill a ton of players. (PLAY LAUGH SOUND)

Here that web site if you missed the url in chat.
http://www.itoeunited.com/

Sorry Kevin & Adam about missing the memo. Woodchip miss out the COD4 fun.
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  22:55:45  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
No one replied back about my laugh Sound. I though that was funny. Humor. I guess not. It was a joke everyone knows I suck at TF2/COD4. Sorry if I offended anyone by my remarks.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  08:34:46  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
No one offended, your humor is different sometimes??? Hey David we got perminately banned from -TC-'s server last night for straight up owning them. It was effen hilarious because at first it was just a name Ban so we kept changing names and then they banned my IP lol. WFL had us remove our tags in order to stay on the same team so I was the "Pocket Rocket" and Adam was "LittleLeaguer" Good fun right there...

I pry had more fun playing last night than I've had in the last year of playing, it was nice to have Adam, Kevin, Rob, Jason, and I all on playing. We just screwed around and shot each other all night, sometimes on accident (woodchip) and sometimes on purpose (retalliation on woodchip) I laughed most of the night when Joker wasn't blowing me up...
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  09:52:36  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
That is so funny when I hear that they [ban?] you for kicking butt.
If they come on our server I'll ban them for sucking bad! See how they feel about that. What bad if I remember right -TC-'s server is one of Woodchips favorite servers to play COD4 on.

I say (THIS SOUND)[roc]
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  10:39:17  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Not sure, I found the server but yeah we didn't get to stay for that many rounds lol...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000