General Topics
 Forgotten.....
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  11:11:42  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
Thank you WES for being the only =PGC= member to wish me a happy birthday yesterday.
I turned 21 on the 18th and WES was the only one to wish me happy birthday... the rest of you forgot me!
I feel so forgotten

Ladyrew

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  12:32:09  Show Profile  Send Ladyrew an AOL message  Send Ladyrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Ladyrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladyrew a Yahoo! Message
I know it is a day late and all but hope you had a Great Birthday!!
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  19:06:32  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were running a birthday club. With all that has gone on in my life in recent weeks I've only been online once. Happy birthday. Now a lot of what you were participating in before is legal, congratulations.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  19:37:31  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
haha... your a funny guy man...
But thanks yall...
I have had a lot going on also, senior project, being sick, BMV, homeworks, papers, ugh... college is so hard :P
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  20:46:58  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
college is hard? You went out to the bar last night
Sounds like a hard knock life (lol)
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  22:57:54  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
Sorry Kevin, but I have no birth date information on clan members or any people that sign up on =PGC= forums for security reasons. Only identity thief type people want that type of information or dating services. Here is a better idea, how about we set up a gaming date to celebrate your after birthday party. You pick the game as long as the others & I have it. I'll be there!

Wes might of got that birthday info from steam? Cause Ryan & him been playing TF2 and never gets in Vent. Server to let others know.

Latley just Joker, Woodchip, & I been gaming in COD4 and two of us use a CD not steam for COD4 game.

Kevin Happy Birthday!
Look at the bright side, you can now legally drink, just don't drive!
[bc]
Go to Top of Page

turbo

19 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  01:05:16  Show Profile
congrats man, happy birthday! sorry i didnt know :o

but anyways, i turn 23 on the first :(
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  14:25:54  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
ha.. im just pulling all your legs anyways.. its no biggie..
Me and adam havnt been gaming much lately (and i think i speak for both of us) because of our senior projects and the deadlines. The documentation was all due today (glad thas finally done) and the presentation is next week... so we been kinda busy finishin it all up... but i'll be back out there soon!
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  16:09:39  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
Kevin,
No problem man. I knew it was his birthday because Facebook reminded me. No offense, but if I didn't have facebook I wouldn't of known it was his birthday. (or anyone's for that matter)

David,
I play TF2 through steam, all you have to do is look at steam and see that I'm playing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000