General Topics
 Raider w/o Lost
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  23:01:49  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Yeah that's right, I got proof I can game without Adam...

[img]http://www.dataeclipse.com/jsuffel/mewithoutadam.jpg[/img]

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  01:08:06  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Photoshop...
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  18:30:31  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I don't own Photoshop, btw, woodchip was my witness...
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  22:51:44  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
Adam has no factor on your top score. Yes everyone know he is one of the top players in many games. But you earn that 1st place on your own, if Adam was online or not. What I see was Potato_head & you just picking on LilmsSapper or that soup guy.

I also see that Woodchip internet was sucking 414 ping maybe that why he did do as well as you?
Raider had a great round. [1] Great job both of you![roc]

Plus isn't that your favorite map? Keep up the good work! Maybe I'll run that map 24/7 on our server just for Raider 1st place reward.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  08:32:18  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Nope not my favorite map, but it's getting there :) and yes Adam affect my score, if he takes all my kills then what would my score look like? Pry more like 23-16??? George W was talking smack so I had to shut him up.
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  10:12:58  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
What map do you like the best?
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  10:38:13  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I actually think I like Cross Fire the best, I think it's the most balance map, and I can't think of the other one that is my fav, Adam knows, I just can't remember what it's called.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  14:59:42  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
I aint scared of Adam and his gaming skills...

I'll [f] a good one and make him [eek] then whack his skills again and [ko]... haha... I'm the [bm] here!

Im kidding... just messing with ya Herman... see you Saturday for UFC!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000