General Topics
 Lan Teams
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  22:25:40  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Me and Cameron (Joker's son) were discussing the teams for the upcoming LAN party.
CAMERON'S TEAM
1. TREX
2. Raider
3. Knightrew
4. Jack
5. Donkey_Gooch

MY TEAM
1. Lost
2. AlterEgo
3. Woodchip
4. Joker
5. Wesm63

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  08:31:57  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
It is unfortunate but if the next lan party is as big as I hope it will be, it's likely that the DE employees will not be playing, that would include Raider, Knightrew, and WesM63. If needed we'll see if we can set up teams of 6 to get all of you on the same team. We'll no more when we can get an idea of who will be in attendence. If I don't play then my machine will be available as well as probably the rest of us. Last year was very different as the DE employees typically don't get to play in the tourny's, only free play.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  11:26:30  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Ya that is what I thought but me and Cameron werer talk about it and I thought I would post his ideas up.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  20:38:51  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
im just ready for the lan party to start.. haha.. and hopefully i'll have a new PC by then ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000