General Topics
 Who wants to go?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  20:59:23  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Las Vegas, NV (USA) – In a long-awaited super-fight to determine the undisputed king of the middleweight division, Anderson "The Spider" Silva, UFC Middleweight Champion, will take on PRIDE 183-lb. Champion Dan Henderson when the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®) makes its third trip to the state of Ohio on Saturday, March 1, 2008 for UFC 82: PRIDE OF A CHAMPION, live from Nationwide Arena in Columbus.

I want to spend either 100 or 200 bucks to get a good seat let me know if you want to go (Jeremy) and how much you wanna spend.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05003F947BFE3B51

Edited by - lost_variable on 12/27/2007 20:59:45

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  08:50:11  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I'm not sure, Matt and I were talking about that Wednesday night. He's up here, I'll try to let you know soon. It will be hard for me to come up with the cash as I have a $500 insurance payment due the 1st of that month plus my trip to Vegas on the 18th of next month but we'll see what I can do. I'll keep you posted. I just don't know if I want to spend $200 to see Henderson get his[img]iswear.gif[/img]whooped.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  10:39:47  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
That is fine, I do not mind getting cheaper tickets. I know you two have full time jobs and might want to spend a lil more. I am down for however much you want to spend on tickets. I sent a message to Kevin Devers and invited him so.... If any others want to come (Kevin Edwards) just let me know.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  20:35:14  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
i don't have the extra money man.. crazy.. NO JOB REMEMBER! haha... but ya, sry to disappoint...
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  12:30:12  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Adam, some financial things jumped up and I'm not going to be able to make the fight in March. I have some issues that I need to resolve concerning my quad so I can get the bank off my back, that little task is going to run me around $600. Hate to keep you hanging for so long on a decision. I thought I had the funds till I heard from the bank again today.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000