Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  11:25:10  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
Hello Adam, Drew, Alt-F, and the rest

I am just stopping in to see what you guys are up to in the gaming world? We were waiting for ET for a long time and that didn't work well. TF2 is fun for the ST gang, but it'll burn out soon. It looks like most of us are gung-ho for CoD 4. Any talk amongst y'all about getting this? I would like to see you guys on. Decent chaps that y'all are, stop by beerbob.net and give us a shout sometime.

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  14:23:24  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
I think the guys are playing TF2 for a while. We have a few different Clans (=GLA= & -PoS-) playing on our server 205.245.84.151:27015. But COD4 sounds cool I'm still playing BF2 still. Next game I'm buying is an Expansion NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  19:17:12  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
I am still playin BF2 every now and again... not really into the TF2 scene... and i play, more often than others, Age Of Empires 3 and its expansions... its fun... ya'll should look into it!
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  13:37:52  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
I was disappointed with AoE 3 after Rise of Nations. It seems they went backwards on some of the advancements. TF2 is way too Nickelodeon for me. While BF2 still has the magic, the ST guys are for the most part ground pounding fools. I've loved SF as a result, so CoD 4 will be easy. I will watch out for y'all. I'll stop in with the server and TS info.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  14:07:40  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
CoD4 is going to be a fantastic game. I've played through the demo countless times. It may only be the next new game to break my TF2 addiction.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  14:44:41  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I have not had a chance to look at CoD4 because of my addiction to TF2. But next week I should be able download and play through it. If my machine can handle it.
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  15:03:13  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
You should at least try Adam. Its BF2 on steroids.

BTW, I just finally got your sig. LMAO.
Go to Top of Page

ST Marauding1

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  17:26:04  Show Profile  Visit ST Marauding1's Homepage
I just used Adams idea last week to rip on one of our crew.
Thanks Adam [bc]

CoD 4 is pretty lightweight on the system. If you can run TF2 you'll do great in CoD 4. The demo is out. Its a ground-pound special with cheese.

[img]http://beerbob.net/smf5/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1251.0;attach=570;image[img]
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  12:04:59  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
I pre-ordered my copy last night through steam. Its about finished pre-loading as well. I can't wait.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  15:40:24  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
FROM WES
quote:

At least you didn't try to google my name to see if it actually comes up as that like Alternate did.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  18:49:24  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
dude... w/e man... im not gonna argue with you on that... i did it, so what, i was curious what it would actually say and if that makes me a "retard" then i dont care at all...

COD4 im gonna get either later tonight or tomorrow and its gonna consume my life for a few days... haha... i think it is an amazing game...

and i agree with ST Marauding on the TF2 being "too Nickelodeon" for me! hahaha... that is a funny one...
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  10:26:17  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by adam_herman05

FROM WES
quote:

At least you didn't try to google my name to see if it actually comes up as that like Alternate did.

I was actually talking about "In 1944 during the blitz do you think Churchill phoned up Hitler and said "Stop baseraping London - It's not fair"". Thats funny.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  18:43:46  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
hahaha... omgarsh...

COD4 is AMAZING!!!

their ranking and points system is pretty tight, not really like BF2's at all... There are different types of multiplayer game scenarios like "sabotage" and "TDM" and "FFAll" and etc...

It is a really good game and i suggest you all get it...

Hope to c-yall out there!
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  12:53:59  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Game is BADASS!!!
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  15:32:50  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
To me there is so much going on. Seems that no matter where you spawn in you gotta watch your back where as TF2 there is no spawn raping unless you are in DUEL.

TF2 all the way...
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  19:07:10  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
The game is very fast paced but I think we'll all adjust slowly.

I hope we can adapt and play better as a team that way we're not watching our own back all the time.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000