General Topics
 Hey I'm still here!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  11:28:40  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
Hey all, I'm still around. :) Been pre-occupied these last several monthes... what with getting married and all. :)

I have no high speed internet connection at the moment so I won't be gaming much with you all any time soon. I am giving Alltel a tryout with using my cell phone as a modem (using a cool program called PdaNet). I was told that Alltel is vamping up the internet connection speed. I've noticed a significan increase in speed last week, but still sucks for online play.

So anyways, I just wanted to drop you all a line and let you know I was still alive. :)

Laters!!

Kevin

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  15:53:36  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
That is good know, hopefully we can find a new game that we all get addicted too. :)
Go to Top of Page

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  20:01:14  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
:)

Oh no no, I can't afford to get addicted to these games again. hahah
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  20:20:34  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
We'll welcome back Kevin "OTT" and congrats on your wedding! You can stay in touch here. Dial up I think you can still play old NWN ok. Might lags a little, but last I remember still works ok! BF2 no way on dial up connection.
Go to Top of Page

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  08:10:04  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
Hey David! Thanks!

What I have isn't dial-up per se. I'm just using my phones internet access which is fast as far as internet cell phones go, but still too slow for online play. :( Yeah probably good for NWN. lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000