General Topics
 THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...MUST READ
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  00:24:49  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
There comes a time when Raider will get his revenge and that day has come, sorry Adam...

[img]http://www.dataeclipse.com/jsuffel/AdamOwned.jpg[/img]

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  10:14:12  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
THAT IS SOOO PHOTOSHOPED
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  11:08:15  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
In our dreams sucker, if I had photoshopped it, you would have no reason to stop over this weekend and hook me up with photoshop huh?

I think I even stood up and did an endzone dance after that one lol
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  11:42:18  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
OK OK but in my defense I hadn't played BF2 in about 4 months
So ha, you never really killed the good adam_herman05
you killed the nooblet adam_herman05
Hope you are happy.[p]
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  12:31:59  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Only thing that matters to me is I killed Adam with a KNIFE

And in your offense, I hadn't played in about 4 months either [1] Nice try though.

Your sig is outdated then, when I google Adam_Herman its says retired noob.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  12:55:45  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
lol give me a day and that will be fixed.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  16:53:38  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
That would require you to take a break from TF2, so I'm rejecting your bid for more time. You have almost 1500 hours, you don't need anymore time and that automatically disqualifies you the use of any excuses.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  16:04:35  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
There I changed it. I am trying to think of something a little more unique but this will work for the time being.
ME = [1]
LOLZ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000