New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  00:34:17  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
http://orange.half-life2.com/tf2.html
The game I am playing for now.
Very fun and team oriented.

Edited by - lost_variable on 09/19/2007 00:34:39

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  16:44:23  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Where is everyone at and not posting?
Go to Top of Page

Ladyrew

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  18:26:26  Show Profile  Send Ladyrew an AOL message  Send Ladyrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Ladyrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladyrew a Yahoo! Message
I am here Adam!! Have not been doing much gaming myself doing the mom thing. One of these days I will game again. Have fun with the new game and maybe when you get tired of it and return to BF2 maybe then I can get in on a few games.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  23:00:46  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Been swamped killer, I haven't played since way before your notebook broke. I hope to get time again soon.
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  23:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
Rob & I was BF2 tonight no one else on? I tring to get the HL2 server running with TF2 or Fortress Forever going!
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  00:57:21  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Great, let me know when it is up and I will get on their. So Far this game is great.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  08:20:52  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Crysis and Frontlines has reached it's beta. I think Frontlines might be a game that we'd all like and Crysis is a game they've been touting for a long long time.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  10:37:41  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Well I think that TF2 would be great for all of us.
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  19:07:42  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
I don't have the funds to buy TF2 right now! $44.95 I do have the TF2 server up and ready, I finally found a server.cfg file that works with TF2 4 days later. Also I do have new fortres forever ready if you wanted to play that.

The TF2 server
===============
205.245.84.143:27015
or search by steam PcGamersClub.com | =PGC= Clan
Its hard to find in steam cause there are so many servers and our IP starts with a high number. So when you do find please, put it in favorites

Adam
See if you can connect server with not problems. I don't have the game so I can't test it.
Go to Top of Page

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  23:52:53  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I was on our server tonight and there was no major problems. My ping was on average 60.
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  10:19:10  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I also am out of funds, I believe Quake Wars releases the end of the month, but I'm not posistive, good thing I already have that paid for [bm]
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  20:30:29  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
I talk to co-worker Mike Harold he also check out our server one day says every ok also. He tring to get his clan/group to buy TF2. same issue on the funds. His a group is big fan of CSS and TF clasic. He looking for some players to play TF2 also.

-PoS- www.clan-pos.com

Go to Top of Page

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  08:11:56  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
I loved playing TF back in the HL1 days! That was/is an awesome mod. If/when I get faster internet I'd be interested in joining.
Go to Top of Page

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  09:39:18  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
Oh wow, I just watched the videos of TF2 from Valves Orange Box site and those were halarious!!! TF2 looks awesome!
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  22:04:54  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
I think it just looks a lil to cart-ooney and fake for my taste.. i have never played it, no, but dont think i would really want to from the looks of those vids... never know though...

and yes ive been aff (away from forums :P) for quite a while but i have been BF2 sober for about 2 months till recently i pickin it up again... so i see u guys out there!
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2007 :  08:34:42  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
Same here, I played my first round of bf2 is over 2 months.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000