General Topics
 Airlines Suck
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2008 :  07:28:29  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So... Supposed to start orientation today at 8:15am at the Nielsen HQ in Tampa Florida. Not happening at all...
My flight was from 7:40pm to roughly 9pm from C-bus to North Carolina... The second was supposed to be from like 9:50 or so till 11:46pm and then i'd be at the suite.

Our first flight boarded just fine, got to the runway, and a ground hold was put on us for 2 friggen hours so we sat there on the runway for that. Then after we finally got up in the air about 2.3hrs into the night already, we were put on an air hold, so we had to fly in circles for about 30 more min cuz the weather was too bad in NC. Then we were too low on fuel to keep doing that so we had to re-route to South Carolina where we landed and sat for 2 more hours cuz we had to wait on the fuel tank to get to us and the pilot had "paperwork" to get done. Once that was through, 30 more min to fly back up to North C. and we finally landed at like 3am or so...

We got there and i waited for another hour in line for my flight to be re-routed at which time there are absolutly no hotel rooms available within 20 miles of the airport. So at like 3:30am im stuck in NC with no hotel, my laptop, and a bag of shirts... So i perched up right in front of the brochure stand and slept there for like 3 hrs, along with tons of others whos flights were screwd by the NC weather that day, and woke up at like 6:50 or 7 to realize i still had 2.5 hrs till my next flight might leave. I say might because its a stand-bye and I might not even get this one...

So I'm just trying to vent cuz im pretty pissed right now and I'm missing my first friggen day of work and its just retarded... I've had like 3 hrs of sleep (if you want to call the airport floor and my bag of shirts a bed) and yeah...

AND >>>>> to make it all the better, the fire alarm in the airport went off for about the whole 15 min i have been posting this little book of a story... sweet huh!?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000