Post a Joke
 Little Voice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Ladyrew

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  13:12:22  Show Profile  Send Ladyrew an AOL message  Send Ladyrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Ladyrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladyrew a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

A man was mowing his lawn when he heard his neighbor, who happened to be a blonde, come out of her house. She opened her mailbox, looked inside and slammed it shut. She stomped her foot and went back inside. The man thought ''how weird.''
A few minutes passed and sure enough, the blonde came out of her house again, checked her mail box, stamped her foot and went back inside. The man stopped mowing and checked her mailbox to see what was so wrong with it. After seeing nothing, he went back to mowing just shrugging his shoulders.

As soon as he heard her coming out again, he shut off his mowing machine and went up to her. ''What in the world are you doing, coming out here every five minutes?''

The blonde looked up at the man and said, ''Well, you see, there's this little voice in my house that keeps on saying, 'You've got mail,' but when I come out here to check, I don't have any.''

Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000