Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 =PGC= General Topics
 General Topics
 Poor Poor kid? I feel so sorry for the little guy.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  23:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50181590@N00/144296769/in/photostream/

Well MAC now has a future baby. Poor poor kid? I figure they be out of bussiness by now? Oh wait, they sell IPOD for ridiculus price I forgot. I'm waiting for day the DellPOD starts to sell. CowPOD? [doh]

Maybe when the kid gets much older he will get a real tattoo to cover that nasty birth mark.
Says "IBM compatible rules!" or "IBM ROCKS!"
With some fire and flames with it. [bm]

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  23:59:02  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
I like it!
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  00:45:24  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
You would say that.

Hey does the new GeForceŽ 9800 GX2 have Mac OS X drivers yet?

I still would never waste my money on a MAC.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  11:47:17  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
YEAH!! GOOOOO DAVID!! IM WITH YOU!!
my dad just got a new 24" IMAC and the only thing he likes about it is the video editing capabilities. He almost got to the point of selling it but figured he would keep working with it and give it a chance. Adam, Ill give him your number so when he really screws it up sometime, he can call "Da MAC MAC" haha...
(kidding)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000