General Topics
 New Job
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  14:04:35  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
Haven't been any new topics in here lately, so figured i would just make one, lol...
I have a big job interview for OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) tomorrow and wanted yall to wish me some luck!
After that, gonna sit on my behind and play some games! See you out there! haha

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  15:02:00  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
G'luck, I passed another Microsoft test this morning and took the rest of the day off, I'm playing games now...
Go to Top of Page

WesM63

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  16:33:02  Show Profile  Visit WesM63's Homepage  Send WesM63 an AOL message  Click to see WesM63's MSN Messenger address
Good Luck. I think it was yesterday... so how'd it go?
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  17:07:32  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
It went pretty good.. I was A LOT less nervous because a few of the people interviewing were the same which made it a little easier.. The technical part was kinda tough, but all in all i think it went pretty well..

Supposed to let us know by the end of next week! lookin forward to it!
Go to Top of Page

turbo

19 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  02:06:47  Show Profile
congrats broseph, once you get that job you need to get back on bf2
Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  16:23:03  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
For the most part BF2 has been retired here, I've not played in over 2 months.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  16:46:00  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
ya me neither... o well...
and about the job, darn...
not my job i guess...
o well...
plenty out there! yaya!
Go to Top of Page

Knightrew

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  03:25:17  Show Profile  Visit Knightrew's Homepage  Send Knightrew an AOL message  Send Knightrew an ICQ Message  Click to see Knightrew's MSN Messenger address  Send Knightrew a Yahoo! Message
quote:
For the most part BF2 has been retired here, I've not played in over 2 months.

Retired BF2 NEVER. I Just played BF2 today on 3-26-08 from 10:30PM to 12:30AM. I retired COD4 cause I can't fly a jet. I do get tried of bombs being drop on us. When I should be in the sky, flying that jet or shoting down that jet. Not be down on the ground with a gun as a grunt type of soldier (That's boring for me). BF2 is not even close to COD 4. I compair COD 4 game more to CSS/HL2 or Rainbow Six type of game. Which I never really like those games either. BF2 is in it's own class of games nothing can touch it. When you can drive tanks, jeeps, boats, fly jets/helos, and be a grunt soldier all in one game. Now that's a war game.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000