General Topics
 Recruits
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lost_variable

USA
342 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  11:45:21  Show Profile  Send lost_variable an AOL message  Click to see lost_variable's MSN Messenger address
Ever since we have been owning on the [DK] server people have been asking to join our clan. I find it good that people want to join our clan, even though they cannot. Jeremy, when you got off later that night DOOZM, I think was his name, also asked to join. I think they watch us play after they die and think "Man these guys are ELITE"

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  15:51:46  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
It's funny sometimes because we are so small and they don't understand why we don't recruit or accept new members. I think it's more beneficial that we all know each other. Cuz when I'm t-baggin one of you I know exactly what your face really looks like when I'm doing [bm] haha jk... I'll work with David on getting a server up soon. In the meantime direct them to our forums, we've never discouraged gamers from playing with us. And if you trust them enough you can always give them access to the Vent to join us when they'd like.
Go to Top of Page

AlternateFire1

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  13:35:01  Show Profile  Visit AlternateFire1's Homepage  Send AlternateFire1 an AOL message
haha... i like the wordage herman used, "...Elite" that sounds nice...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000