General Topics
 Got my copy of Quake Wars!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  08:41:29  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
Anyone else? Picked it up last saturday at Best Buy. I like the game. Wish there was more maps though.

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  18:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I'm still waiting on my copy. The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. I've had it preordered since June 6th, and it's marked for overnight shipping, yet I still don't have my game! They got a nasty email!
Go to Top of Page

OTT

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  08:42:19  Show Profile  Visit OTT's Homepage  Send OTT a Yahoo! Message
Well that sucks! Post a copy of that email!! ;)

Go to Top of Page

Raider

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  09:41:36  Show Profile  Visit Raider's Homepage  Click to see Raider's MSN Messenger address
I never received a response so I call them today and they said since my bank card changed on Sept. 24th and they actually billed my card on Sept. 28th that it didn't go through, even though I've had a hold on my card since June 6th for the total, now I need to contact my bank and have them release the hold on my old account. I told them I'd never buy another game from them and they could stick that order you know where. They didn't even bother to email me or update my order in the order tracking system. They just let it go.

DO NOT BUY GAMES FROM GAMESTOP.COM!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
=PGC= Clan Forums © 2017 PcGamersClub.com =PGC= Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000